Recent Companies in Indonesia
OCB as an Oilfield Crew Management Company, firmly believes the client should get safety oriented, experienced and internationally competitively priced crew for their installations.
We offer a “Total Management Basis” (TMB) contract which relieves you of all operating details and issues concerning the crew in every aspect.
Total Management Basis comprises of:
• Sourcing of experienced and safety oriented crew and selection
• Comprehensive Pre Employment Medicals and stringent medical checkup on regular basis
• Completion and obtaining Visas (with client's assistance)
• Crew facilitation – Air Travel & Immigration
• Work gear
• Insurance cover during the entire term of the contract
• Payment and management of crew wages
• Hospitalization and complete medical care (incl of repatriation) incase of any accident
• Arranging & assistance for various safety & rig related courses based on client requirements
• Local travel, hotel, food during crew change in country of employment
• Our full time dedicated Crew Coordinator based in the area of operation will be responsible for these functions and will report to the client on a regular basis.
We maintain a computerized Data Bank of well over 3500 oilfield personnel, who have been screened and short-listed, so that they can be available at short notice. This clearly gives us a competitive edge over the competition.
OCB specializes in the hiring and crew management of personnel required for installations such as, Jack Up, Semi Submersible, Drillships and Offshore Process Platforms.
We provide all categories for the drilling and production industry such as Drillers, Asst Drillers, Derrickman, Crane Operators, Floorman, Roustabouts, Welders, Storekeepers, Radio Operators, Medics, Mechanics, Electricians, Motorman, Instrument, Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC technicians, Production Operators and other categories.
PT. O.C.S. INDONESIA Jl. Rasamala Raya No.29
Menteng Dalam Jakarta, 12870.
Telp: +62 21 835 3921/22.
Fax : +62 21 835 3924.
Email: [email protected].